‘SJ’: A Setter’s Story

‘SJ’: A Setter’s Story

Story by Jon Vickers / If you’ve climbed around Salt Lake in the last quarter century, it’s likely you know … Continue reading ‘SJ’: A Setter’s Story

Share Button
Moms Who Crush!

Moms Who Crush!

Story by Dona Crowne / Before I had kids, I had dreams of what my wonderful outdoor family life would … Continue reading Moms Who Crush!

Share Button
Danny and The Offwidth Army

Danny and The Offwidth Army

by Jon Vickers / You squeeze, push, and pull to try to expand your body to fill the void between … Continue reading Danny and The Offwidth Army

Share Button
Remembering Mark Davis

Remembering Mark Davis

by Chris Noble / Mark Andrew Davis was Momentum’s first contract member.  When the Sandy Gym opened in 2006 Mark … Continue reading Remembering Mark Davis

Share Button
Mo’s Most Check-Ins

Mo’s Most Check-Ins

by Maya Jaffe / Momentum Sandy has reached its 10 year anniversary, Millcreek is going on 3 years, and Lehi … Continue reading Mo’s Most Check-Ins

Share Button
Momentum Stewardship: Learning Sustainable Trail Work

Momentum Stewardship: Learning Sustainable Trail Work

Momentum wants to support the local climbing community in any way that we can. That’s why our Regional Manager Chris … Continue reading Momentum Stewardship: Learning Sustainable Trail Work

Share Button
Meet Alex Puccio and Joel Zerr

Meet Alex Puccio and Joel Zerr

by Jon Vickers / We would like to introduce you to our newest Momentum staff members, Alex Puccio and Joel … Continue reading Meet Alex Puccio and Joel Zerr

Share Button
Mo Staff: Noah Bigwood – VP of Development and Construction

Mo Staff: Noah Bigwood – VP of Development and Construction

by Jon Vickers / Noah took to the mountains and cliffs in 1976 and has pursued climbing passionately ever since. … Continue reading Mo Staff: Noah Bigwood – VP of Development and Construction

Share Button
Fit To Climb

Fit To Climb

by Jonathan Vickers / A boombox blared as Ian Acker and 4 others fought through pushups, sit-ups, sprints and other … Continue reading Fit To Climb

Share Button
Nikki Visits Peru

Nikki Visits Peru

by Jon Vickers / Sometimes it is easy to forget that the access we have to recreation is special. Our … Continue reading Nikki Visits Peru

Share Button